Time & Location
About the Event
Have you noticed yourself repeating unhealthy relationship patterns because you feel bad or guilty? Are you eager to please others, often at the expense of your values, beliefs and comfort? Could you use some help with establishing healthy boundaries in your life and relationships? If yes, then this workshop is for you!
Led by Leah Rade, this workshop is based on the book Boundaries: When to Say Yes, How to Say No to Take Control of Your Life by Dr. Henry Cloud & Dr. John Townsend. This workshop is designed to help you develop a deeper understanding and life application of boundaries in your life.
This workshop will help participants:
- Learn what are healthy boundaries and why we need them
- Assess which problems are occurring because of lack of boundaries
- Discover the 5 Laws of Boundaries with applicable Scripture references
- Identify your progress and success with setting appropriate limits
- Recognize safe people and build and enforce healthy boundaries with others
- Enjoy deeper, more meaningful relationships!
Who should attend?
The only requirement is a desire to learn and apply healthy personal and relational boundaries to enjoy a better life! Participants will learn to create and enforce healthy boundaries in order to develop more satisfying relationships with friends, family members, coworkers, supervisors, teachers, neighbors, and others.
$25.00 workshop fee covers workshop materials and lunch.