Stronger Together Marriage Enrichment Group
Time & Location
About the Event
How to revive a loveless and sexless marriage
Dr. Doug Weiss, renowned Christian sex-therapist, speaker, and author, coined the term, Intimacy Anorexia, a silent marriage killer that affects millions of couples. For decades, he has successfully helped couples heal from the pain of emotional and sexual divorce. Stronger Together is an original cinematic series that delves into the stealthy epidemic of intimacy anorexia. This intensive video series is designed to help couples begin their healing journey towards lifelong intimacy.
Becoming Stronger Together
- Discover areas of disconnect to apply powerful healing tools to those areas.
- Learn to connect emotionally, spiritually, and physically.
- Master simple steps to build trust and honest communication.
- Get the keys to lifelong sexual healing and intimacy.
- Create your blueprint for authentic marriage.
- Register both partners.
- Watch the weekly video in the privacy of your own space.
- Interact with the online workbook.
- Participate in the discussion groups on Saturday mornings at 10:00am, either in person or via ZOOM. https://us02web.zoom.us/j/907003015?pwd=Z1BvTExGcjdnN0kwbHpkQ2dJUlZ4Zz09 Meeting ID: 907 003 015 Passcode: 033511
- Become Stronger Together!